Denton’s Kiwanis Fireworks Show!
- Wednesday, July 4th -6:00 PM-10:30 PM
- Apogee Stadium, 1251 Bonnie Brae Street, Denton, TX
- FIREWORKS! Start at 9:30 PM
- EVENT’S WEBSITE
Since 1972 the Denton Noon Kiwanis Club has presented the 4th of July Fireworks Show. Parking is $10 per carload and entry into Apogee Stadium is FREE. No outside drinks are allowed inside the stadium, however, a variety of concessions will be available for purchase. There will be a children’s activity area as well as live bands performing before the fireworks begin.
All proceeds from the event are used to fund the many youth services that the Denton Noon Kiwanis Club supports, including the Denton Kiwanis Club Children’s Clinic, which has been providing free medical, dental and prescription services to children in Denton County since 1923.
The event is FREE, but donations are gladly accepted by our energetic “Bucket Brigade” before, during and after the show.
The Denton Kiwanis Presents the 4th of July Fireworks Show. Gates open at 6 p.m. Parking in all lots is $10. NO outside food or drinks inside the stadium. A variety of concessions will be available for purchase. NO lawn chairs are allowed in the stadium.
Flower Mound Independence Fest 2018
- Wednesday, July 4
- FIREWORKS! Start at 9:50 PM
- EVENT’S WEBSITE
Celebrate America’s freedom with the Town of Flower Mound at Independence Fest on Wednesday, July 4, 2018!
The Town is excited to announce Pat Green as the headline act for Independence Fest 2018! This year’s event will continue to build on the success of previous years to be a great day of celebration, and, as always, admission and parking are FREE! A full day of activities begins with the annual Children’s Parade, and concludes with a fantastic evening program of live music with a fireworks finale at around 9:50 p.m. Gates open at Bakersfield Park at 5 p.m.
Independence Fest 2018 will also see performances from local band ‘Mark Tyson and the Whisky Pilots’, plus crowd favorite ‘Le Freak.’ As always, there will be a vintage car show, a showcase of our local businesses, food and drinks for the whole family, and a completely FREE Kid’s Zone complete with bounce houses, face painting, and more.
Grapevine 35th Annual July 4th Fireworks Extravaganza
Relax and enjoy this great Grapevine tradition with the entire family on July 4 at 9:30 p.m. Designated viewing areas include lakeside parks and the rooftop of Gaylord Texan parking garage. Fireworks will continue rain or shine. If there is extreme weather or heavy rain at 9:30 p.m. the fireworks show will start after the weather has passed. More details to come as plans are finalized.
Suggested Viewing Areas:
- Acorn Woods Park
- Field next to Scott’s Landing Marina – paid parking
- Horseshoe Trails Park
- Oak Grove Park and Oak Grove Baseball parking lots, opening at 2 p.m.
- Oak Grove Park Softball Complex
- Oak Grove Park Soccer parking lots, opening at 2 p.m.
- Katie’s Woods Park
- Lakeview Park
- McPherson Slough
- Rockledge Park – $10 / car holiday rate, all areas including pavilions and picnic shelters are first come, first serve
- Meadowmere Park / Meadowmere Lane- $10 / car holiday rate, all areas including pavilions and picnic shelters are first come, first serve
Fort Worth Fourth 2016
- Tuesday, July 4, 2018 – 2:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Panther Island Pavilion, 395 Purcey Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Free! (Regular Admission and Kid Zone Activities)
- FIREWORKS! Start at 10:00 PM
- EVENT’S WEBSITE
An incredible time is in store for the whole family at the 2018 Fort Worth’s Fourth! Enjoy pony rides, face painting, tubing, bounce houses, interactive exhibits, zip lines, levee slides, water slides, live music, food, fireworks and more! The gates will open at 2 p.m. Enjoy live music starting at 6 p.m. from Poo Live Crew.. At 8 p.m. you won’t want to miss the F-16 flyover and cover music from the high-energy Downtown Fever. It all leads up to the largest fireworks show in North Texas, starting at 10 p.m. Tune to 95.9 The Ranch for live, coordinated music during the show!
*Kidzone will be open from 2–8 p.m. Pony Rides between 3:30–6:30 p.m.
Dallas 2016 Fair Park Fourth
- Wednesday, July 4th – 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Fair Park, Dallas, TX
- FIREWORKS! Start at 9:45 PM
- EVENT’S WEBSITE
The City of Dallas, Friends of Fair Park, State Fair of Texas, and WFAA-TV Channel 8 invite you to celebrate America with a day of family fun and fireworks at Fair Park Fourth. Enjoy entertainment, children’s activities, rides, games, food and drink, museums, historic art and architecture, and spectacular fireworks on Wednesday, July 4, 2018.
Our annual celebration starts with the Dallas 7/4 race in the morning and finishes with Dallas’ official fireworks display at night.
In between, you and your family can:
- explore historic Fair Park,
- enjoy the State Fair of Texas Midway,
- paddle in the Swan Boats,
- ride the Texas Star Ferris Wheel
- learn about the interesting and quirky history of Fair Park on our free Cell Phone Tour,
- visit participating Fair Park partners like Texas Discovery Gardens and the Hall of State,
- check out Truck World on Cotton Bowl Plaza
- delight at an Esplanade Fountain show,
- pedal a B-Cycle Bike,
- listen to music, and
- enjoy food and drink from on-site vendors.
For more information on local Independence Day events visit: